Inside Sales – Direct Mail Marketing
About The Job
As an Inside Sales Client Manager, you will be pioneering our sales process. You will be calling on pre-qualified leads that have interest in learning more about our product and services. We set you up with paid training, a database, and an abundance of warm leads daily, and then, in turn, you have the opportunity to get up and running quickly, grow your database, and get up in the income range of our top earners – it’s all in your hands!
About Us: Our mantra is Help our customers be more successful. It’s a part of our DNA. In the beginning, that meant state-of-the-art manufacturing and custom print solutions to fit each customer’s unique need. As we grew, making our customers successful expanded to include developing technology solutions that change the way they connect with prospects and drive results. Now, our custom direct mail solutions combined with our online marketing offerings are carving out new categories in marketing automation and sales enablement to help those we serve to achieve their business goals. We employ 55+ employees and have been creating a great place to work for more than 15 years.
We have been recognized by the Tampa Bay Fast 50 and Inc. 5000 for the last 4 years as one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies. We strive to create a positive work environment for our team members and it shows; when asked, our employees often state that we are their extended family.
- Consult with clients regarding marketing best practices to market their business including offline and online marketing strategies
- Handle high volume inbound and outbound sales calls, working with a plentiful supply of warm leads (no cold calling required)
- Seek customer feedback, take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Ensure customer information database is accurate, complete, and reflects any activities and follow-up calls
- Monitor account production, growth, and future needs
- Contact prior customers regarding re-orders and checking the progress of their campaigns
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Customer-Client focused
- Has an outgoing, friendly personality and ability to quickly create rapport
- Sales experience in print, direct mail, or web-based marketing, required. Two-year minimum preferred
- Handled high volume inbound and outbound sales calls (upward of 50 calls per shift) required
- Customer Service experience required
- Proven ability to close sales and to achieve sales goals and quotas
- Communication proficiency, strong verbal and written communications
- Well organized, thorough, and has detail-oriented approach
- College-level education preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $12-16 Hourly base with UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS
- Internal sales goals for cash prizes
- One-on-one training and support from of our Sales Managers
- Matching retirement program (SIMPLE IRA plan)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, the opportunity to participate in a retirement plan (with Company match), and discounts at local businesses, including Crossfit.
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.